Welcome to the Summer 2017 issue!
Our cover story is about Buddy. Buddy is one frisky feline—he loves to chitchat and is looking for a human who will indulge his craving for the spotlight. Sporting gorgeous eyes and Bengal-like swirls, this handsome fellow is quite the dancer, very playful and will always stop for treats. Buddy arrived at Living Free Animal Sanctuary with his brother Tigger after the passing of their guardian. Sadly, Tigger recently passed away, but Buddy is resiliently adjusting to his new singlehood and ready for a new home.
Here’s a look at the contents of the issue:
- Humane Society of the Desert: Saving lives for over 50 years
- Adventure Cats: Living Nine Lives to the Fullest — a book review
- The SNIP Bus Makes Pet Care Easy: Mobile spay & neuter bus comes to you
- You Didn’t Lose a Pet, You Lost a Family Member
- Scourges of the Skin, By Lillian Roberts, DVM
- Easy Life for Our Aging Pets, By Kathryn Carlson, DVM
- Play It Safe this Summer, By Brittany Yates, DVM
- Keeping Your Cat Active
- Eat|See|Hear: Summer Saturdays With Your Dog
- Idyllwild News: Mayor Max Reports on Upcoming Events
- GPS Tracking Devices Review: Link AKC & Find My Pet GPS
- Is Lake Arrowhead Going to the Dogs?
- Where to Sit, Stay and Play in San Diego, By Boogie Shoes
- Tips & Ideas for Summer Fun, By Lori Carman, VSPDT
- Oh No, I Taught My Dog …, By Valerie Masi
If you’d like a copy of the issue, click on the cover image to read the digital version or please visit our subscription page. Digital subscriptions are free and print subscriptions are available too. Copies can be found at most of our advertisers’ locations or at one of approximately 600 businesses throughout Southern California.