Welcome to the Fall 2017 issue!
Our cover story is about Patch. Patch the yellow lab has been on the job for just a year, but he’s already made himself indispensable, and not for the reasons you might think. Patch is a service dog for Annette Ramirez, and this past year has been transformational for both of them.
Here’s a look at the contents of the issue:
- How Wet Should I Get My Pet? Bathing Basics from John Paul Pet
- Is Your Pet Gut-Healthy? Prebiotics and Probiotics
- Where to Sit, Stay and Play in San Diego’s Little Italy
- Cat Expo Wrap-up
- Cushing’s Disease in Dogs, By Lillian Roberts, DVM
- So You Think You Want a Snake?, By David Jeffrey, BSc BVMS
- Understanding Coyotes, By Robert Reed, DVM, MSES, MPA
- Diseases That Affect Both Dogs and Coyotes, By Robert Reed, DVM, MSES, MPA
- Must-Have Products For Cats!
- Fall Fashion — Boogie Shoes Top Picks
- What to Do if a Coyote Approaches You
- Did You Know? Cat Trivia
- Training Tips, By Lori Carman, VSPDT
- Yes, You Can Pet My Dog, By Valerie Masi
If you’d like a copy of the issue, click on the cover image to read the digital version or please visit our subscription page. Digital subscriptions are free and print subscriptions are available too. Copies can be found at most of our advertisers’ locations or at one of approximately 600 businesses throughout Southern California.