Paws and Paperbacks
Children can practice their reading skills in a fun and non-judgmental atmosphere while giving our ambassador animals socialization.
What: Children ages 6-11 years old can practice their reading skills in a fun and non-judgmental atmosphere while giving our ambassador animals the chance to get exercise and socialization. The focus of the interaction is on reading rather than the animal, which teaches children how to be respectful of an animal’s space and body and provides a safe, positive interaction for the animal.
Cost: $10.00 per child
How to sign up:
Reservations are required. Register below!
- All sessions are from 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- Paws and Paperbacks is for children ages 6-11.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. We can accommodate 10 participants per session, so sign up early!
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Please bring your own books to read to minimize shared materials.
- This class is for humans only – please leave your great pets at home!
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org call 619.299.7012 x 3001
REGISTER HERE for Paws & Paperbacks and other Onsite Youth Education programs.