L.A.’S HISTORIC LANDMARK TRANSFORMS INTO FAMILY AND PET-FRIENDLY HALLOWEEN HAUNT
Free, Two-Day Event to Feature a Zombie Zone Hay Maze, Treats-on-Track Trail and Hourly Monster Mash Dance Party
Furry Friends Welcome at Daily “Pet Parade” and Costume Contest
LA’s historic downtown landmark, will become a party palace for ghosts and goblins at the first-ever Boo-nion Station, a free two-day, family-friendly Halloween Hoopla.
Guest are invited to bring their furry friends (from canines to chinchillas) for a howling good time at the Pet Parade & Costume Contest.
On Saturday, Oct. 27, and Sunday, Oct. 28, from noon–6 p.m. the Union Station South Patio will be transformed into ghostly grounds where guests are invited to don their most haunting or hilarious costumes and enjoy a Halloween haven including:
- Zombie Zone Hay Maze – A meandering and mesmerizing maze of more than 200 hay bales.
- Treats-on-Track Trail – A treacherous trail of tricks and treats from 1–2 p.m. and 4–5 p.m. each day.
- Creepy Craft Camper – A frightfully fun Halloween craft zone.
- Monster Mash Dance Party with music from “Sweet Beats” – A devilishly delightful hourly dance party for all ages.
- Pumpkin Patch Picnic – Food trucks dishing up some frighteningly fabulous food throughout the day.
- Pet Parade & Costume Contest – held each day at 3 p.m. with prizes given for best costume.
Additional activities include, face painting, temporary tattoo station, balloon artists and Halloween stilt walkers for younger goblins and a craft beer garden for their petrified parents.
For additional information, visit unionstationla.com.
Go Metro to all events by taking the Red, Purple, Gold or Silver Line directly to Union Station L.A.